- 2011: MLIS (Master in Library & Information Science) – University of South Florida
- 2009: BA in Interdisciplinary Social Sciences – University of South Florida, Sarasota-Manatee
- 2008: AA – Manatee Community College
- 1998: School Librarian – Institute of Higher Learning #35 – Argentina
- 1993: Adult Education Teacher – Institute of Higher Learning #35 -Argentina
- 1991: Elementary Education Teacher – Institute of Higher Learning #35 – Argentina
- 1991: Certificate of Advanced Studies in French – Alliance Française – Argentina
Additional skills & service:
- Bilingual: Spanish/English
- Fluent: French
- Basic understanding/written: Portuguese
Computers & Technology:
- Proficient in use of Integrated Library Systems (Aleph, Sierra), Course Management Systems (BlackBoard, Canvas, Moodle), Springshare LibApps (LibGuides, LibCal, LibChat, LibWizard.)
- Experience with software and tools for creation of tutorials and learning objects, such as SnagIt, Articulate, Screencast-o-matic, Jing, Prezi, LibWizard, ProProfs, etc.
- Skilled in using software applications for both PC and Apple platforms.
Multicultural & immigrant experience:
Originally from Argentina, I migrated to the U.S. as an adult. That makes me bilingual and bicultural. I went through the whole immigration process and became a U.S. citizen in 2006. I also have worked with immigrants in different community service projects. As a result, I feel confident working with international students and other ethnically diverse populations.
- Mentor: Take Stock in Children, 2015/2016.
- Volunteer: Harvest UMC Community Projects, such as: Harvest Bayshore Community Garden, Pack a Sack, Samoset Elementary Book Fairs, Falkner Farms Migrant Camps, Family Promise of Manatee, etc.
- Volunteer (SCF): MLK Day of Service 2014-2015, Dr. SeussDay/Embracing Our Differences, Diabetes Walk, Embracing Our Differences Quote winner, 2012.
Please let me know if I can help you, if you are interested in a project together, or if you want to talk about an idea. Leave me a note here, tell me how you found me, and how we can connect!
Thanks for visiting my site!