Experience in academic libraries:
- 2016 – present: Reference & Instruction Librarian
- Research instruction to students in two-year and four-year programs, Collegiate School students, and Dual Enrolled students.
- Subject liaison to science, math, and education disciplines.
- Creation of tutorials, libguides, presentations, and other learning objects.
- Virtual reference through “Ask a Librarian.”
- In-person reference and oversight of circulation desk.
- Collection development (YA, natural sciences, math, and education.)
- 2014-2016: Library Specialist
- Outreach to community, grants, programs, and events, such as: Project Director for federal ALA/NEH Grant “Latino Americans: 500 Years of History” and MLK Day of Service.
- Liaison to Dual Enrolled students (high school) and Collegiate School (middle and high school.)
- Reference and instruction as needed.
- Access services, circulation, statistics.
- Collection development of Young Adult collection.
- 2012-2014: Librarian, part-time (temporary appointment)
- Instruction (information literacy, library orientations, research.)
- Reference (in person and virtually – Ask a Librarian.)
- Creation of LibGuides, tutorials, and instructional materials.
- 2011-2012: Library Assistant
- Circulation: access services, reports, etc.
- Equipment troubleshooting and supervision.
- Displays, events, and assistance to librarians.
National University of Lomas de Zamora, Buenos Aires, Argentina – School of Engineering Library
- 1998: Library Assistant
- Circulation, cataloging assistance, inventory.